WHY ME ?
Good Question ? Well I have a Premier Global Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer qualification as well as over 8 years experience in the fitness industry with many success stories. I can understand what you feel like as I myself have struggled with weight gain after the birth of my son 15 years ago when I developed a thyroid disorder.
WHAT I DO ?
My role as a Personal Trainer is to help you reach your goal. At the moment I have a wide variety of clients working towards their goals of weight loss, weight gain, toning and firming, confidence and self esteem and injury recovery, as well as 10k runs, a half marathon and general fitness.I help with diet as well as fitness and practice functional fitness on all three planes of motion, to work with the body to improve life function, muscle balance, pressure pointing, postural analysis and much more. I work with men and women, old and young, fit and unfit, injured or healthy.
Qualifications and Experience
I have been in the fitness industry for over 8 years, 4 of which were spent at Curves Ladies Fitness Centre in Ilkeston.
My Qualification are:
- First Aid and Adult CPR,
- Certificate in Sports Psychology,
- Fitness and Nutrition,
- Premier Global Gym Instructor Certificate.
- Premier Global Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer,
- Active IQ Certificate in Personal Training
- GP referrals qualification
During my time as a personal trainer I have gained experience in the following areas,
- Weight loss through diet and exercise,
- Endurance and Strength,
- Hypertrophy or Muscle building,
- Weight gain through diet and exercise,
- Improving muscle tone and size,
- Improving fitness levels and Cardio endurance,
- Diet advice,
- Posture improvement and injury assessment,
- Reducing back and joint problems and pain,
- Goal setting and motivation,
- Self esteem and confidence improvement.
A Little About Me
I enjoy the feeling you get from helping people get results, pushing them to work a little harder than they would push themselves. The obvious next step was to put myself through my Personal Training qualifications with Premier Global Nottingham. I enjoy mixing up peoples training to stop plateau’s and boredom, we train outdoors, indoors, boxing training, boot camp, weights, cardio etc. The next step for me will be to continue my training to improve my knowledge and to gain my level 4.